Joan arrived there around 22nd February 1429. It was from there that she wrote to Charles VII toannounce her coming. Later, being in Tours, she looked for a sword there, Ex-voto, which was insidethe Church, kept in a safe behind the altar. If the chapel was reconstructed in 1479, the house of thedauphin and the chaplaincy constructed by the Marshal Boucicault are the remains from that era.

Town Hall:

54 rue Boucicault


Phone: +332. Fax: +332.